Tuesday Ten: 10 Beauty Products You Need to Try This Fall
New season, new you!
With fall in full swing, now’s the time to revamp your beauty routine to protect your skin for chillier weather. Whether you’re going apple-picking or just heading back to school with your Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand, these products are meant to help you get through autumn with ease.
From must-have makeup to life-saving skincare, here are 10 goodies all beauty addicts need to try this season!
1. Exo Face Bio.digital Perfection Moisturizer, $118. It may be a little pricey, but this face cream is seriously worth every penny. Used by Modern Family’s makeup artist on the likes of Sofia Vergara and Sarah Hyland, this face cream is said to smooth your skin and keep your face moisturized all day.
2. Jouviance Restructiv Collagen Boost, $49. Let’s face it: We’re all getting older. Reduce signs of wrinkles and plump your skin with this non-invasive serum. No botox required!
3. Palladio Beauty Line Out Loud Intense Shimmer Liner, $7. For a cat eye that’s always on point, look no further than this super affordable liquid eyeliner that’s available in a variety of metallics. You’ll want to pick up a few extra liners — we recommend bold colors like Sparkler and Sapphire — for Halloween.
4. ISH Face Primer, $26. Don’t have time for touch-ups between classes? Need your foundation to stay on all night for Halloween? A face primer — like this one created by celebrity makeup artist Joey Maalouf — is the secret to a long-lasting makeup. “Sometimes I’ll be shooting for hours at a time, and I really need my makeup to last all day,” Kim Kardashian writes on her blog. “Primers are KEY to making that happen.”
5. Baszicare Purgo Sylvan Purifying Oil, $80. Get the deepest clean possible by using adding an oil-based cleanser to your beauty routine. Made with almond nut and macadamia nut oils, this cleansing oil with effectively remove dirt and practically melt off makeup while nourishing and balancing your skin. Jessica Biel, Amber Heard and Gal Gadot are all a fan of the brand!
6. MDRejuvena Ceramide Treatment Complex, $75. With colder weather comes dry skin. Protect your hands, feet, knees and elbows from becoming flakey and cracking with a really moisturizing cream — like this one that also helps reduce the appearance of any sun-related damages you may have done during the summer.
7. Gallany Cosmetics Quads Eyeshadow, $24. You don’t need Kylie Jenner’s eyeshadow palette to get good bronzed, smokey eye. This eyeshadow quad with the fall-appropriate name, Tweed, is the perfect one-and-done solution for the girl who only has five minutes to get ready.
8. Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner, $14. The colder it gets, the more you want to stay in bed and sleep. Instead of jumping into the shower and washing your hair, shave some time off your morning routine by using a dry conditioner to refresh your hair and detangle your tresses.
9. Naked Princess Luscious Lip Kit, $68. Dark lipstick for fall is so cliché. This year, stand out from the crowd with a bright lips that highlights your rosy cheeks. These three flattering colors can be worn alone for softer color or layered together for a beautiful iridescent pout.
10. ORLY Mulholland Fall Colection Nail Polish, $8.50 each. Keep your claws look like 24 carat gold with these fabulous colors. We recommend Meet Me at Mulholland, a brunt bronze that practically goes with everything in your closet.
Shop more beauty products — below!