Tuesday Ten: 10 Easy, Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
Have you been procrastinating on getting your Halloween costume together? Fear not: We’ve got you covered.
Even though the spooky spectacular just around the corner, there are ways you can put together a fun Halloween costume without any hassle. From one-and-done onesies you can just slip on to on-theme dresses you can wear even after Oct. 31, here are 10 pieces you can rock for a quick last-minute costume!
1. Tipsy Elves Skeleton Tank Top and Leggings, $28 each. You don’t have to strip down to nearly nothing to look sexy for Halloween. Stay stylish and warm with a pair of curves-hugging skeleton leggings. Pair your boney bottoms with a cute rib cage top for a complete head-to-toe look!
2. Aphratti Long Sleeve Dress, $21.99. Wednesday Addams from The Addams Family has got to the one of the easiest costumes to recreate — all you need is a black dress with a white collar. Don’t forget to part your pigtail braids down the middle for her iconic ‘do!
3. Wildfox Cuddles Unicorn Hoodie, $124. For a truly comfortable and cozy costume, nothing beats a nice, warm hoodie. Whether you’re heading to a party or just chilling at home with scary movies, this pullover is the perfect hassle-free Halloween outfit.
4. Himine Wolf Mask, $9.99. A mask is a quick and easy way to get into character for Halloween. This one can be shipped to your door in two days or less thanks to Amazon Prime!
5. Anna Belen Glitter Cat Ears, $14.80. Need a costume meow? Slap on a pair of cat ears for a simple, last minute costume. If you want something a little more channeling, we recommend rocking your feline headwear with a high ponytail to dress up as Ariana Grande instead.
6. Wildfox Robbers Top, $88. This fashionable thermal top will keep nice and toasty even after Halloween. At under $100, it’s pretty much a steal.
7. Elope Groucho Glasses, $9.95. What a disguise!
8. Tart Collections Liv Fringed Dress,
$175 $87.50. Throw it back to the roaring ’20s and find yourself a dress with fringe for a flapper girl ensemble. This one is timeless enough that you can even wear it two months later for a holiday party.
9. Tipsy Elves Werewolf Costume, $84. Completely transform yourself by slipping into a themed onesie. Complete with shaggy fur and a long tail, this werewolf-inspire one-piece is perfect for those who want a legit-looking costume without having the hassle to put everything together yourself.
10. Marvel Hulk Hands, $19.22. Holding you drink may be a difficult task, but at least you’re in costume!
Shop more Halloween fashion and accessories — below!