Celebuzz Cocktail Hour: Sparkling Ice Halloween Themed Cocktails
Are you looking to make a “scary” statement at your Halloween party?
We have some fun and delicious cocktails, and a cupcake recipe, that should impress your guests which feature various Sparkling Ice sparkling waters.
The recipes are below. Let us know which one sounds the most delicious in the comments below.
The Devil Don’t Stay
2 Parts Dark Rum
1 Part Pumpkin Puree
1 Part Intense Ginger Liqueur
1 Part Black Cherry Sparkling Ice
Shake puree, rum, ginger liquor and grated ginger over ice and pour into goblet. Add Black Cherry Sparkling Ice and garnish with ginger root “tombstone.”
1 Part Wicked White Whiskey
2 Parts Kiwi Strawberry Sparkling Ice
Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice / Sugar syrup “Blood”
Garnish with Kiwi slices
Reduce 1 cup of Black Raspberry with 2 tbsps of white sugar into thick syrup – drizzle over both interior & exterior of cocktail glass. Chill whiskey and Kiwi Strawberry and garnish with 2 kiwi “eyes.”
Peachy Halloween Mini Cupcakes
Yield: 7 dozen mini cupcakes
Prep time: 45 minutes for cake and icing cupcakes
Bake time: 10 minutes for each batch
1 – 17 oz Peach Nectarine Sparkling Ice, divided
1 classic yellow cake mix, 15.25 oz. box
3 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
16 oz. cream cheese
1 stick unsalted butter, 4 oz., room temp
2 cups Confectioners’ sugar
Candy corn for garnish
Mini cupcake pans
Paper mini cupcake liners
Electric mixer with beaters
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare mini cupcake pan with paper liners.
2. Add 1 cup Peach Nectarine Sparkling Ice to large mixing bowl with cake mix, eggs and oil. Beat starting on low speed and then moving to medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring remaining 9 ounces of Peach Nectarine Sparkling Ice to boil and reduce liquid to a 1/4 cup. Chill to cool.
4. Pour Cake batter into cupcake papers. Fill to ¾ full.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes, until cake tester or pick comes out clean.
6. Promptly remove cupcakes to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
7. While cupcakes are baking and cooling, prepare icing.
8. In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth
9. Add Confectioners’ sugar. Continue beating and add remaining (reduced and cooled) Sparkling Ice. Chill Icing in refrigerator if needs to firm up.
10. Ice cupcakes and garnish each with a candy corn.
Please remember to drink responsibly, and do not drink and drive!