Tuesday Ten: 10 Movember and No-Shave November Products That Give Back
Let’s hear it for the ‘stache!
November marks that time of the year when we grow our facial hair to raise awareness and funds for men’s health. Though some of us may not be able to grow a full mustache, there are other ways to help and rep mustachioed look for a good cause.
Here are 10 products that actually donates a portion of its sale back to charities!
1. Carbon 38 x Aviator Nation Brion Hoodie, $165. Super soft with a unisex fit, this zip-up will keep you nice an toasty on those chilly November days. Best of all, $10 from every hoodie sold will be donated to the Movember Foundation to help change the face of men’s health.
2. Carbon 38 x Aviator Nation Boyd Sweatpants, $135. Don’t forget to pick up a pair of matching sweats! Like the hoodie, $10 of every pair of sweatpants sold will also be donated to the Movember Foundation. Helping to raise awareness for prostate cancer has never felt so cozy on your butt.
3. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Mauvember, $26. Inspired by her father’s battle with cancer, Bite Beauty founder Susanne Langmuir has created this limited edition lipstick as a way for women to join the conversation about men’s health. For the first time ever, this shade will be available in the U.S. with 100 percent of its proceed going directly to the Movember Foundation.
4. Hoven x Movember Sunglasses, $84.99 to $99.99. For every pair purchased, 10 percent of the retail price will go to supporting the Movember Foundation.
5. Beard Paw Facial Hair Wipes, 12 for $9. Movember is the perfect time to start thinking about facial hair grooming. Pocket-friendly, these on-the-go wipes get rid of unwanted residues and scents from a beards and mustaches after eating, drinking and smoking. This year, the brand is donating 50 percent of their November sales to their favorite cancer organization to raise funds for men’s health.
6. Cobian Cozumel Sandals, $14. You can be from all walks of life to support Movember. Whether you’re shopping for a Mo Bro and Mo Sista, Cobian will donate 50 percent of all sandal sales to the Movember Foundation. Just be sure to enter the code “MOVEMBER” during checkout from November 1 through to December 31, 2016.
7. Fossil Movember Two-Hand Sub-Second Leather Watch, $125. How awesome does this mustache-themed watch look? Not only is the little ‘stache comb detail totally on point with the Movember theme, but 20 percent of its proceeds will be donated to the Movember Foundation.
8. Bowery Supply Co. Brand No-Shave November Tee, $20. Wear your support for cancer research loud and proud! Bowery Supply Co. will donate 10 percent of sales throughout November from this tee to No-Shave November, an organization that works with charities such as the American Cancer Society, Prevent Cancer Foundation and Fight Colorectal Cancer.
9. Richer Poorer Movember Crew Socks, $12. Feel good and look your best head-to-toe this month with these socks. Seventy-five percent of the retail price will go directly to the brand’s goal of raising $50,000 for the Movember Foundation.
10. Harry’s Truman Shave Set, $15. At the end of November, treat yourself with a good shave using quality tools. A dollar from the sale of each Truman Shave Set or Truman Razor sold will be donated to the Movember Foundation.
Can’t get enough of the ‘stache? Shop for more mustache-themed products — below!