Angelina Jolie Says She Has Evidence She Will Use Against Brad Pitt if She Has To

Despite been cleared of child abuse charges, Angelina Jolie still thinks what Brad Pitt did was bad.

According to TMZ, the actress will still fight for full custody, leaving her ex with visitation rights. Sources tell the website she feels the children would be at risk if Pitt gets joint custody and that she’s prepared to present evidence to a judge that he did commit abuse if there’s a custody battle.

“Angelina said from the beginning that she felt she had to take action for the health of the family and is relieved that after their 8-week involvement, the DCFS is now satisfied the safeguards are put in place that will allow the children to heal,” her rep told TMZ.

The L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services revealed Wednesday (Nov. 9, 2016) it had been decided that the 52-year-old actor had not committed child abuse when he got into a fight with his son Maddox aboard a private jet in late September.

Jolie currently has primary physical custody, while Pitt has monitored visitation.