Tuesday Ten: 10 Fall Jackets and Winter Coats for Under $100
Bundle up without spending bundles of cash!
Any fashionista will tell you that a good coat goes a long way during those colder months. With fall in full swing and winter just around the corner, now’s the time throw on a jacket before heading out the door. These days, you can find plenty of chic outwear for cheap.
To help you fill your wardrobe, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites that you can get for under $100. From the on-trend bomber jacket to a must-have blazer, shop our picks for totally affordable coats — below!
1. Zara Long Camouflage Jacket, $69.90. Military green has been popping up both on and off the runway these days — with everyone from Kanye West to Kim Kardashian seen incorporating the camouflage pattern into their outfits. Pair this jacket with a slip dress, thigh-high boots, and a choker and you’ll be practically wearing every hot trend of 2016!
2. PrettyLittleThing Veronica Oversized Waterfall Coat, $52.20. You know the duster jacket faves like Khloé Kardashian has been spotted wearing this spring? Well, meet the winter version of that! With a belted waist to cinch your waist, this look is super flattering on almost anyone in any size.
3. Boohoo Olivia Faux Fur Shawl Collar on Coat, $52. While fur is in, you don’t have to spend a whole lot — or harm any animals for that matter — to get the look. This vegan-friendly coat is one that doesn’t break the bank.
4. Tweed and Plaid Reversible Cape, $39.99. Two looks, one low price! That’s what you’re getting with this reversible poncho we found at Marshalls!
5. Dorothy Perkins Animal Print Wool Coat, $99. You may have seen stars like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift wearing leopard print coats this year. Hop onto the trend by getting coat like theirs of your own!
6. American Eagle Ahh-mazingly Soft Moto Jacket, $99.95. Feel like you’re constantly in the warm embrace of a giant teddy bear with this super plush coat! Part of the brand’s new winter collection, this fuzzy jacket has been seen on Girl Meets World star Rowan Blanchard.
7. Topshop Quilted Faux Leather Biker Jacket, $90. A black motorcycle jacket is something every single stylish celeb owns these days. Whether it’s fashion It-girl Kendall Jenner or the ever-so edgy tomboy Kristen Stewart, we’ve seen this rocker chic look on just about anyone in Hollywood.
8. Kaos Full Length Jacket,
$97 $38. Every girl needs a black blazer in her closet. Regardless if you’re heading to a job interview or going out for drinks with friends, a jacket like this completes any polished outfit.
9. River Island Black and Gold Sequin Bolero, $90. Don’t forget to bring your jacket to all those holiday parties on your calendar! Sparkle and shine in this one that’s perfect for a New Year’s Eve celebration.
10. H&M Bomber Jacket, $49.99. While Kylie Jenner’s favorite Fear of God bomber jacket will set you back at least a thousand dollars, this one certainly won’t! With a similar style at a fraction of the price, this jacket is a definite must-have this season.
Shop more coats and jackets for under $100 — below!