Tuesday Ten: 10 Fall Shoes and Winter Boots for Under $100
Boots, and sneakers, and loafers! Oh my!
Believe it or not: You don’t have to spend a fortune for cute yet practical footwear these days. This season, stock up on shoes that look great and will last through the colder months. From the year’s must-have thigh-high boots to stylish sneakers, here are some of our favorite fall and winter finds. Best of all, everything is under $100!
1. ShoeDazzle Solana Boots, $44.95. Everyone from Ariana Grande to Taylor Swift have been rocking a pair of thigh-high boots these days. If you’re feeling extra daring, pair these bad boys with just an extra long tee!
2. Old Navy Tall Riding Boots, $52.94. Equestrian boots aren’t just for horse riders anymore! Wear them with skinny jeans or leggings and your favorite sweater for a chic and casual look.
3. Dr. Scholl’s Hype Memory Foam Wedge Bootie,
$94.99 $59.95. You don’t always have to sacrifice comfort for style when it comes to shoes. Made with a memory foam insole, these wedges will make you you feel like you’re walking on air when you’re actually trudging through the snow.
4. JustFab Liyanna Booties, $39.95. Forget the little black dress. Every girl needs a pair of little black booties. Whether you’re in into wearing jeans or a skirt, these go well with practically anything you already have in your closet.
5. PrettyLittleThing Christelle Boots, $78.75. The ’90s are making a comeback. So naturally, crushed velvet is the go-to material this winter. Stylish AF millennials like Kylie Jenner and Sofia Richie are huge fans of pieces from this U.K. brand.
6. Creative Recreation Ceroni Sneakers, $90. How sweet are these kicks?! Athleisure has been all the rage this year, so why not continue to the very last days of 2016? Creative Recreation, which has super-hunk Nick Jonas as its spokesperson, has relaunched its women’s collection just in time for the new year.
7. Lovesick Shearling Boots,
$44.90 $34. Nothing says cozy white like fuzzy boots. These shearling ones will definitely keep your toes nice and toasty.
8. Guilty Soles Candice Loafers, $29.95. Need shoes for your New Year’s Eve party? Look no further than these metallic flats that you can dance in all night long!
9. Fur Slip-On Sneakers, $80. While fur on sneakers may sound like a crazy idea, this pair we found at Marshalls certainly proves that the combination is totally legit.
10. People Footwear The Phillips Puffy Sneakers, $89. What do you get when you cross your winter jacket with your favorite hightops? Apparently, this. Gigi Hadid and Miley Cyrus have both been spotted rocking kicks from this fashion-forward footwear label.
Shop more shoes for under $100 — below!