Tuesday Ten: 10 Must-Have Bags and Purses for Under $100
Your search for the perfect bag is over!
Whether you’re looking for a tote to store your everyday essentials or a cute little clutch for your nights out, we’ve got you covered for every occasion. Not only are these finds totally on trend, but they’re all for under $100. (So why not pick up more than just one?)
A purse is more than just something people carry. It’s a fashion statement, and we want you to make the best one as you take on the world. Here are our picks for totally affordable bags you need to have this season.
1. JustFab Connor Bag, $34.95. Looking for a bag with an edge? This one from JustFab’s collaboration with Betches, the witty Instagram account all those cool millennial kids follow, is sure to make a sassy statement. Those studs? Swoon!
2. Sydney Paige Guidi Laptop Rucksack, $90. Regardless if you’re a student or traveller, a sturdy backpack is a good thing to have. This canvas bag has multiple pockets for all your stuff, as well as a fleece-lined sleeve for more fragile items like a laptop. Best of all: for every bag sold, the company will donate one to a non-profit or school of your choosing.
3. Lovesick Multi Patch Clutch, $22.90. Call it a ’90s revival or the fashion world having fun with DIY, but patches are the handbag trend this year. Step up your purse game with a fun embellished purse. Jordyn Woods and Barbie Ferreira are both fans — and proud spokespeople! — for this brand.
4. Aldo Laurino Crossbody Bag,
$57 $26. This year, we’ve seen everyone from Ariel Winter to Kylie Jenner rocking a furry purse charm. There’s just something about these little poms that bring a sense of whimsy to your everyday bag.
5. H&M Suede Shoulder Bag, $49.99. The colder months are the perfect time to rock rich fabrics like suede. Whether you’re attending a holiday party or just running out for a hot cup of coffee, this bag is the perfect accessory for all your winter outfits.
6. Pink Haley Cerys Satchel, $34.97. Purses are a great way to incorporate a pop of color to your ensemble. This structured satchel has a timeless silhouette, but the bright blue is sure to add some pizzazz to whatever you’re wearing.
7. Leather Backpack, $39.99. You don’t have to be in school to rock a knapsack. Even the most stylish adults are two-strapping it these days. We love seeing trendy backpacks made with luxe materials — like this one we spotted at Marshalls!
8. Matador Transit30 Duffle Bag, $49.99. Going to the gym? Packing for a flight? Whatever the occasion may be, you need one of these foldable weekenders. Though this lightweight duffle has 30 liters of space, it can be compacted to fit in the palm of your hand when not in use. Plus, this sporty design just screams athleisure, no?
9. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Velvet Clutch, $95. Talk about a cozy clutch! Pair this evening bag with your favorite LBD for a party-ready look.
10. Mari A. Tote Handbag, $34.99. A large purse “totes” come in handy. An everyday bag that practically go with any outfit, a big black bag like this is a wardrobe staple. Orange Is the New Black’s Jackie Cruz and The Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Melissa Gorga have both been seen rocking pieces from this label.
Still on the prowl for more purses? Shop more picks — below!