Tuesday Ten: 10 Holiday Gifts Anyone Obsessed with Food Will Love
The key to the heart is through the stomach.
Whether you’re shopping for a foodie friend or a family member who’s just perpetually hungry, these delectable delights will surely put a smile on anyone’s face this holiday season. After all, what self-respected food lover wouldn’t enjoy an edible gift? From tasty sweet treats to delicious and decadent splurges, here are 10 presents anyone who’s obsessed with eating will enjoy!
1. FreshRealm Meal Delivery System, pricing varies. Give the gift of a home cooked meal all without going to the grocery store. FreshRealm is a meal kit delivery system that offers fresh and pre-cut ingredients along with herbs and spices. Simply select the dishes you — or the person you’re cooking or gifting — would like to make and everything will be delivered in a temperature-controlled vessel. Entrées start as low as $7.75 per serving.
2. Belvoir Fruit Farms Elderflower and Rose Lemonade, $13.85. You don’t always have to bring wine to a holiday party! Surprise your host or hostess with a bottle of fancy lemonade that even underaged guests can sip on. Of course, you can always stir in your favorite liquor to make things a little more “adult” too!
3. Harry & David Ultimate Truffle Collection, $99.99. Each beautifully packaged with its own gift box, these four one-pound collections of chocolate truffles — containing signature truffles, dark chocolate truffles, dessert truffles, and ice cream parlor truffles — will please anyone with a major sweet tooth. Separate the individual boxes for four presents to the chocoholics on your list, or combine everything for a giant surprise to a well-deserving (and hopefully hungry) foodie!
4. Omaha Steaks The Tasteful Gift Package, $69.99. Forget going out to the fancy steakhouse. Have your filet mignons, top sirloins, pork chops, potato gratin and even dessert delivered to your door instead!
5. Droga Chocolates Money on Honey Caramels, $16.95. A delicious treat that also gives back to a worthy cause? We’re down! Not only are these tasty caramels made with all-natural ingredients, but a portion of its sales will be donated to Project Apis m., a non-profit organization whose mission is to research and enhance the health and vitality of honeybee colonies.
6. Hi-Chew IT’SUGAR Exclusive Large Box, $14.99. Satiate even the largest of appetites with a jumbo box of candy. Available on exclusively at IT’SUGAR, this super-sized variety pack is filled with one of Japan’s most beloved sweets, including drool-worthy flavors like strawberry, green apple, mango and cherry.
7. Caviar Russe Caspian Sea Gold Osetra Caviar, $295. For a gift that’ll excite refined palates, look no further than caviar. We recommend pairing it with foie gras, smoked salmon and blinis — as featured in this luxury gift set — for ultimate extravagance.
8. Graze Subscription Box, $11.99 per box. A subscription box is the best way to give even after the holidays. Graze offers more than 100 unique and perfectly portioned snacks. Each of their boxes are made up munchies that are customized to your taste and diet, and can be delivered straight to the home or office on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.
9. Dylan’s Candy Bar Ultimate Sour Sharing Sweet Treat Tower, $100. Taking the meaning of sugar rush to a whole new level, this multi-tiered package features candy classics like Sour Watermelon Slices, Sour Rainbow Belts, Sour Gummy Bears, Sour Neon Gummy Worms, Sour Blue Cola Bottles and Sour Cherrie. Pucker up!
10. Purple Carrot Plant-Based Meal Delivery System, pricing varies. Don’t worry, vegheads. We haven’t forgotten about you! Have fresh ingredients for vegetarian and vegan-friendly meals delivered straight to any door with Purple Carrot. Choose from their menu of recipes and you’ll be recreating tasty dishes like Drunken Noodles and Vegetable Biryani in no time!
Shopping for something a little less perishable? Here are some stylish gifts for your favorite foodie!
Still need more gift ideas? Check out our shopping guides below: