Tuesday Ten: 10 Holiday Gifts Anyone Who’s Constantly Traveling Will Appreciate
Whether it’s a flight back home to visit family or an extravagant getaway to a far away destination, most people travel are traveling during the holidays. This season, make your wanderlust friend’s journey a little easier by getting them something they can use on-the-go.
From camping gear perfect for the outdoorsman to a high-tech suitcase jet-setting celebrities swear by, here are gifts any avid traveller will love to receive this year.
1. Raden A22 Carry-On Suitcase, $345. This suitcase is worth its weight gold (finish). TSA approved with its own built-in battery that charges your devices on-the-go and an ergonomic carry handle that doubles as a scale, you’ll never be stressed about your luggage again. No wonder Oprah Winfrey named it one of her Favorite Things of 2016!
2. Ariana Pierce Passport Cover, $30. Every travel expert knows to keep their passport in tip-top shape to avoid delays at customs. A passport cover is a great way to keep all your papers and visas in the right place.
3. Kammok Roo Hammock, $99. For a gift that the camper in your life will truly appreciate, look no further than this tear resistant hammock. Made with lightweight and breathable fabric, it comfortably sits two.
4. Gobi Gear Hoboroll, $46.99. Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail? Backpacking across Europe? Whatever your journey may be, this day bag will carry all your essentials. Built with five internal compartments that can be access on both ends, it’s made to provide easy access to all of your belongings.
5. Lotta Jansdotter Travel Tote, $24.99. A tote is perhaps the most versatile bag for travel. Small enough to be stored under your seat but large enough to store things like a book or an iPad, it’s the ideal luggage for the plane or bus.
6. Victorinox Swiss Army Evolution Grip Knife, $140. Always be prepared for adventure with a multi-purpose tool that can do it all. Featuring 27 handy tools, including a compass for those are always lost, this is truly the go-to gadget for the traveller who needs everything at the tip of his or her fingers.
7. Ban.do Bingo Luggage Tag, $10. Like peanut butter and jelly, a suitcase goes hand-in-hand with a luggage tag! To make this gift extra special for the wanderlust on your list, we recommend slipping a gift card to their favorite store in the ID compartment.
8. Cabeau Fold ‘n Go blanket and Case, $19.99. Catching sleep while in transit is always tough, so having something warm and soft for a nap makes all the difference in the world. Not only is the Fold ‘n Go super portable and travel-friendly with its own case, but it can be used as a blanket, a pillow, or a seat cushion for the most comfortable rest.
9. Nomad Key for iPhone and Android, $19.95. Never let your phone die again! With a ring that can be easily attached onto keys or a backpack zipper, this charging cable is a must-have when traveling with electronics.
10. Tooletries Koby Bag, $29.99. To prevent liquids from getting onto everything else in your luggage, keep your toiletries stashed in leak resistant dopp kit it like this one from Tooletries. Made from 100 percent silicone, it’s easy to clean even if there ends up being a little accident with a loose shampoo bottle cap.
Shop more travel gifts that wow — below!
Still need more gift ideas? Check out our shopping guides below: