Khloé Kardashian Addresses Kim Kardashian’s Robbery as Four More Suspects Are Released

Khloé Kardashian explained how Kim Kardashian’s robbery has taken a toll on their entire family during an interview with Natalie Morales on the Today show.

“It’s traumatizing and terrifying, but genuinely, that’s when you get down on your knees and you pray and you thank the Lord that nothing worse happened,” Khloé said in response to the Fashion Week heist, though she said that it was a “relief” when her family learned that 17 suspects related to the case were finally taken into custody.

French authorities released four more suspects on Wednesday night (Jan. 11, 2017) after the first three were released earlier in the day, one of whom was Kim’s Paris chauffeur. However, Gary Madar, the 27-year-old brother of the chauffeur has not been released due to the inclination that the $10 million heist was an inside job.

Kim was photographed en route to Dubai with Scott Disick for her first public appearance and trip overseas since she was robbed at gunpoint during Paris Fashion Week in October. She’ll be headlining a master class on Friday (Jan. 13, 2017) led by her makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic.

According to TMZ, Kim will not have to travel to France to testify against the suspects who will be charged in the case since, under French law, crime victims do not have to confront their alleged perpetrators in court and the alleged criminals do not have the right to cross-examine her. The judges will travel to her to conduct interviews outside of court.

During her Today show interview, Khloé also opened up about pregnancy, her new show, Revenge Body, and her new boyfriend, Tristan Thompson. Watch it in the video at the top of the page.