11 Cleaning Products to Stock Up on Before Super Bowl Sunday
Super Bowl LI is headed our way in just one week, which means that the homes of innocent Super Bowl party hosts are about to be absolutely destroyed.
Since deciding on the “right” taco dip recipe is a soul-consuming experience as it is, we decided to help all of you hospitable football fans out there by assembling a list of cleaning products that will come in handy when it comes time to take care of the Super Bowl party aftermath (aka Armageddon).
1. Stock up on paper towels
You’d be surprised at just how quickly your stock of paper towels will expire on Super Bowl Sunday, especially if you’re planning on serving BBQ chicken wings. Brawny’s Pick-a-Size Paper Towels know that your needs are ever-changing (in messes and in life), so they tear off in various dimensions to accommodate them accordingly.
2. You can never have too much all-purpose cleaning spray
Method’s natural corn-based cleaning salts bind to dirt to wipe it away while coco oil-derived surfactants remove grease and grime, so every spray leaves nothing behind but a fresh scent and gleaming clean. Don’t be tempted to use it as a perfume.
3. Get carpet spot remover as a precaution
Where there is ketchup, there are carpet stains waiting to happen. Folex and forget it.
4. Pick up a scrub brush to go with your spot remover
Don’t intercept yourself.
5. If you have tile or hardwood floors, consider getting a Swiffer WetJet
Here’s your starter kit if you’re a Swiffer rookie:
6. An inconspicuous, small vacuum should be on the guest list
Those nacho crumbs, man.
7. Get Goo Gone for the spitting cattle that chomp on gum after they eat your mozzarella sticks
Goo Gone will also get rid of scuff marks on your floor. Touchdown.
8. Speaking of mozzarella sticks…
Poo-Pourri will help all of your guests live together in harmony.
9. The secret to winning over your guests wearing light colors is to be prepared with a Tide To Go pen.
After all, the pen is mightier than the sword.
10. For those who are only watching the Super Bowl for Lady Gaga’s halftime show…
Here are the tissues that will wipe away your sweat and tears:
11. Finally, if you’re too hungover to clean up the next day, just get a robotic vacuum to do your dirty work for you.
No pun intended.
The Patriots and the Falcons will face off at Super Bowl LI on Sunday, Feb. 5. The game starts at 6:30 p.m. EST on FOX.