Your 6 Monday Picks: Beyoncé Parties in New Orleans, the ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl Comes for the Kardashians
Welcome to Monday! Hope you have the day off, but if you don’t, join us at our desks and treat yourself to the latest celebrity news that you might’ve missed over the weekend.
It’s a family affair! The extended Knowles-Carter family was spotted watching a parade from a balcony in the French Quarter. Head over to TMZ to see more photos.
2. Mom-to-be Hannah Jeter wore a crochet, partially sheer dress on the red carpet
Derek Jeter’s better half rewrote the rules of maternity fashion on the second day of VIBES by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017. Hannah recently announced that she is pregnant with a baby girl in an essay in The Players’ Tribune. Click here to see her VIBES look over on Entertainment Tonight.
3. Christina Grimmie’s family releases her new single, “Invisible”
The late singer’s family also announced that they will start a foundation in her honor. Listen to the track below.
4. The “Cash Me Ousside” says she’s going to whoop all of the Kardashians
Danielle Bregoli says to Kylie Jenner: “F*** her, f*** you, f*** your mama, f*** your whole clique.” Watch below:
5. Kim Kardashian had her stretch marks removed
“OK, so I just left Dr. Ourian’s office, and we worked on stretch marks today and I feel so excited that I finally did it,” Kardashian said on Snapchat. Find out how it went over on Us Weekly.
6. Moonlight, Arrival, The Americans, and Saturday Night Live were among the top winners at the Writers Guild Awards
See the full list of winners over on Entertainment Weekly.