Massive Fire Breaks Out at ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Premiere

A fire the size of King Kong himself took over the Kong: Skull Island premiere in Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on Thursday (March 9, 2017) when a model of the iconic primate caught fire at the event.

TMZ reports:

The blaze was reportedly caused by either a stray tiki torch or a prop volcano. At first, spectators thought it was all part of the show, and lingered a little too long taking photos.

Still, no one was injured and firefighters knocked down the fire in about 15 minutes. In true Hollywood fashion, the premiere went on as scheduled.

Watch a video of the massive fire over at TMZ…