Believe it or not: Kendall Jenner loves eating carbs.
The model — who was spotted grabbing lunch with her family in Thousand Oaks, Calif., on Wednesday (March 15, 2017) — recently took to her app to reveal her pasta recipe. While she admittedly doesn’t cook a lot due to her busy traveling schedule, the 21-year-old claims this easy-to-make dish is her go-to meal for when she has downtime at home.
I don’t cook that much besides my standard eggs, avocado and toast breakfast, but when I do, I have a few super simple recipes that I consider my ‘specialties,'” she shared. “The first dish is a really good pasta with peas that I could eat for every meal. It’s really easy and I always have all the ingredients on hand. Try it yourself!”
See her complete recipe — below.
Pasta with Peas
16 oz. fettucine
½ onion, chopped
1 bag, frozen peas
1 clove minced garlic
¼ cup grated Parmesan
Salt and ground pepper
- Over medium heat, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente and drain. Save 1 cup of pasta water.
- In large saucepan, sauté onions until softened. Add peas and garlic and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan and pasta, moistening with the reserved pasta water.
- Toss to mix, and season with salt/pepper and lemon juice.