Corinne Olympios After the ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Investigation Leads Today’s Star Sightings

Corinne Olympios "Forced Herself" on Male Cast Members, Says 'Bachelor in Paradise' Co-Star
Corinne Olympios isn't the victim she claims to be, according to another 'Bachelor in Paradise' contestant.

Corinne Olympios isn’t going down without fight.

Though Warner Bros. found no evidence of misconduct in its internal investigation on sexual assault allegations, the reality star plans to continue seeking answers on what happened to her on the set of Bachelor in Paradise that night.

“It comes as no surprise that Warner Bros., as a result of its own internal investigation, would state that no wrong doing had occurred,” Corinne’s attorney, Marty Singer, said in a statement. “Our own investigation will continue based on multiple new witnesses coming forward revealing what they saw and heard.”

He added, “It needs to be made crystal clear that production of Bachelor in Paradise was shut down because of multiple complaints received from BIP producers and crew members on the set. It was not shut down due to any complaint filed by Corinne against anyone.”

Amid the news DeMario Jackson was cleared and production will resume, Corinne was spotted looking fresh-faced without any makeup as she indulged in a little retail therapy in Los Angeles. On Wednesday (June 21, 2017), the 24-year-old was spotted picking a few household items at Marshalls.

As previously reported, production on the dating show was halted indefinitely after a field producer filed a complaint claiming Corinne was too drunk to consent DeMario when the two allegedly engaged in sexual activities in front of cameras. Though DeMario denied he had performed oral sex on his co-star without her consent, Corinne lawyered up and claimed she suffered “physical and emotional trauma” from the encounter.

“As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico.  We take all such allegations seriously,” a statement from Warner Bros. after the investigation read. “The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly.  Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed. Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident. We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.”

ABC will also stick with its plan to air the series this summer.

A post shared by Corinne Olympios (@colympios) on