DeMario Jackson Wants Out of ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ as Corinne Olympios’ Boyfriend Breaks His Silence

Corinne Olympios "Forced Herself" on Male Cast Members, Says 'Bachelor in Paradise' Co-Star
Corinne Olympios isn't the victim she claims to be, according to another 'Bachelor in Paradise' contestant.

Though production for Bachelor in Paradise has resumed, not all of its original cast are rushing back on set.

DeMario Jackson — who was accused of performing oral sex on co-star Corinne Olympios without her consent, but was later cleared by Warner Bros. of any wrong doing after an investigation — is done with the ABC show, according to TMZ. The publication claims DeMario has rejected an offer to return following the scandal.

Sources claim the reality star started seeing a therapist for anxiety he suffered during the alleged sexual assault investigation. DeMario is said to be afraid his name has already been tarnished, and is rumored to be looking at an on-air personality as his next gig.

DeMario Jackson
DeMario Jackson returns home on june 21, 2017.
CREDIT: Vasquez-Max Lopes/BACKGRID

As for Corinne, insiders say producers have yet to extend an invitation after she announced she was launching her own investigation into the incident. Her boyfriend, Jordan Gielchinsky, stands by her decision.

“I have known Corinne for over 10 years and as a friend or boyfriend, she will continue to receive my unwavering loyalty and support until I decide that there is a legitimate reason not to give it,” he tells E! News. “I pay very little attention to the media and try to ignore all the conjecture surrounding my relationship with Corinne.  The only two people who know the true disposition of our relationship is Corinne and I.”

He also confirms “there is an ongoing inquiry” despite Warner Bros’ decision to resume filming.

Corinne, who previously claimed she suffered “physical and emotional trauma” from her encounter with DeMario, released a statement from her attorney following the conclusion of Warner Bros’ investigation. “It comes as no surprise that Warner Bros., as a result of its own internal investigation, would state that no wrong doing had occurred,” it read. “Our own investigation will continue based on multiple new witnesses coming forward revealing what they saw and heard.”

Corinne Olympios
corinne olympics goes shopping on june 21, 2017.
CREDIT: BACKGRID

As previously reported, production on the dating show was halted earlier this month after a field producer filed a complaint claiming Corinne was too drunk to consent DeMario when the two allegedly engaged in sexual activities in front of cameras. Following an internal investigation, Warner Bros. declared the video footage of the incident did “not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member.”

“Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident,” a statement from the team read.

ABC plans to air the series later this summer.