DeMario Jackson Reveals Graphic Details About Encounter with Corinne Olympios

DeMario Jackson Cleared of Misconduct Allegations
DeMario Jackson can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Contrary to what Corinne Olympios says, DeMario Jackson believes he was the victim of the Bachelor in Paradise scandal that briefly halted production.

In his first interview since being cleared of any wrong doing by Warner Bros, the reality star — who was accused of performing oral sex on his co-star without her consent — claimed Corinne was actually the “aggressor” in the incident. Speaking with E! News, DeMario explained he and Corinne were actually bonding — “complimenting each other on being villains” — before she made a move on him.

“We started having a little bit more fun. Started having a few drinks. From that bar scene it got a little bit hot and heavy. She jumped in my arms, we started making out at the bar,” he recalled. “I don’t think any single man — some married ones — would turn down Corinne. She’s a beautiful woman.”

“[We were] kissing, rubbing, touching. It’s nothing too sexual yet,” he continued. “Things got wild because it was more her being the aggressor, which was sexy…When you have a very attractive girl telling you what she wants, it’s like a very, like, ‘Wow, OK! This is hot. This is very…I like it.'”

According to DeMario, Corinne got naked “the second” they hit the water. “She gets up out of the pool and puts her lady parts in my face. Like, right on my face.” he remembered. “She straddled me.”

Though other contestants claimed Corinne was intoxicated at the time, DeMario insisted she wasn’t drunk during the encounter.”I don’t even know sober girls that can do what she did,” he shared. “I offered her a shot, but she said that the production had cut her off for drinking for the day.”

Earlier this month, production of Bachelor in Paradise was shut down after a field producer filed a complaint claiming DeMario had taken advantage of Corinne while she was drunk on set. DeMario denied the accusation, while Corinne referred to herself as a “victim” who suffered “physical and emotional trauma.”

Warner Bros. concluded an internal investigation into the allegations on June 20, citing footage shot during the alleged sexual encounter did “not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member.”

“Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident,” a statement read, adding production for the fourth season will resume with a “plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.”