DeMario Jackson Thinks He “Got Played” by ‘Bachelor in Paradise’

DeMario Jackson Tears Up in First Interview Since 'Bachelor in Paradise' Investigation
It’s hard to see your mom cry every single day. It was very difficult.”
DeMario Jackson Reveals Graphic Details About Encounter with Corinne Olympios
“She gets up out of the pool and puts her lady parts in my face. Like, right on my face.”

Even though he’s been cleared of any wrong doing by Warner Bros, Bachelor in Paradise’s DeMario Jackson isn’t happy with the whole situation.

In his first interview since the show’s investigation into a sexual encounter on the first day of production, the reality star — who was accused of performing oral sex on co-star Corinne Olympios while she was drunk — believes he was “got played” by the entire controversy.

“It’s every man’s biggest fear. No man wants to be attached to that. That ruins you for life. That’s something that sticks with you,” he said. “When I have children they are going to Google their dad’s name and this is going to appear. That’s my biggest fear.”

H continued, “Before either of us commented on it, I was already a ‘rapist’…and [Corinne’s] a ‘whore’ and she’s a ‘slut.’ They were slut-shaming her because of what she did last season with Nick [Viall]. For me, it goes back to the human race. We failed.”

DeMario also explained he’s not mad at Corinne, who he claimed was the “aggressor” when they hooked up in a swimming pool at a Mexico resort. “I got played…not by her but I got played in general,” DeMario said. “I am not sure by who, but I got played.”

He added he was “mad at the situation” and how it played out.

Earlier this month, production of Bachelor in Paradise was shut down after a field producer filed a complaint claiming DeMario had taken advantage of Corinne while she was drunk on set. DeMario denied the accusation, while Corinne referred to herself as a “victim” who suffered “physical and emotional trauma.”

Warner Bros. concluded an internal investigation into the allegations on June 20, citing footage shot during the alleged sexual encounter did “not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member.”

“Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident,” a statement read, adding production for the fourth season will resume with a “plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.”