What Kourtney Kardashian Eats “On a Regular Basis” Leads Today’s Star Sightings
Kourtney Kardashian is breaking down her daily diet.
The 38-year-old reality star recently shared “exactly what I eat” on her personal app, sharing with subscribers her complete 3-day meal plan. Naturally, her go-to recipes were all healthy and chock full of vegetables and lean proteins.
The mom-of-three started the first day off with a breakfast smoothie bowl made with bananas, kale, avocado, bee pollen, and chia seeds. For lunch, she kept it light with a citrus salad dressed with a homemade balsamic vinaigrette and pumpkin seed garnish. To cap off a day of healthy eating, Kourtney recommended a recipe for a salmon filet with honey ginger glaze, which she said she makes at least “once a week.”
For her second day, the self-proclaimed health nut kicked things off with a granola parfait for breakfast and a recipe for avocado toast for lunch. For dinner, Kourt mixed things up with what she called a “sushi sandwich” — a layer wrap made up of baked teriyaki tofu, vegetables, brown rice, and nori sheets.
As for her Day 3 of her meal plan, the eldest of the KarJenner clan recommended satiating your morning sweet tooth with a chia seed pudding before digging into a hearty grain bowl for lunch. For dinner, she said “everyone loves” her healthy fish tacos recipe that substitutes lettuce leaves for tortillas.
And that’s what she eats in three days! Read on below to find out how you can make her famous “sushi sandwich.”
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES
– 1 cup of cooked brown rice
– 8-ounce package of super firm organic tofu
– 1 avocado, sliced
– Cucumber, sliced
– Handful of spinach leaves
– Black sesame and white sesame seeds for garnish
– Salt and pepper to taste (before you stack)
– 1 cup water
– 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
– ¼ cup soy sauce
– 1-2 tablespoons honey
– 1 large clove of garlic, finely minced
– ½ teaspoon fresh ginger
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– ¼ cup cold water
– 2 tablespoons Vegenaise
– 1 tablespoon Sriracha
1. Slice the tofu in half and wrap it in a paper towel. Place it on a plate and weigh it down with something heavy (like a pan). Once the paper towel becomes wet, change it for a new one. Repeat a few times until the paper towel stays almost dry.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients and mix until well combined. Set aside.
3. Set the oven to 390°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Coat tofu in teriyaki sauce. Brush a bit of oil on the parchment paper underneath the tofu and bake for about 30 minutes (until crisp and dry), flipping the pieces to the other side halfway through.
4. Place your nori sheet down in the center of your workspace. Wet your hands and grab a handful of rice. Place it in the middle of the sheet and form it into a compacted square.
5. Put a layer of tofu, cucumber, avocado and spinach on the rice and cover all the ingredients with another layer of compacted rice.
6. Seal all 4 corners of the nori sheet on the top of the filling (like an envelope).
7. Cut in half with a sharp knife and enjoy!
1. Mix Vegenaise and Sriracha until smooth.