BUZZINGS: Jason Alexander Scores a New Hit. Unfortunately, it Was a Bicyclist.
- Seinfeld's Jason Alexander struck a bicyclist while driving in Los Angeles. When questioned by police, Alexander reportedly asked, "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?" (Wonderwall)
- Billy Corgan goes off on Courtney Love in The Battle of It's Not 1994 Anymore, Nobody Cares. (PopEater)
- Jenna Jameson declares that she's not a drug abuser. Of course not, drug use among porn actresses is virtually unheard of! (Starpulse)
- John Mayer declares that he's done with Twitter. Twitter calls Jennifer Aniston, looking for a sympathetic shoulder to cry on. (E! Online)
- Now you can own Bella Swan's engagement ring for less than $2,000. Broodingly handsome vampire sold separately. (Hollywood Life)