One of my oldest friends, Sarah Howard, has a fabulous beauty blog called Beauty Banter for all of you who are obsessed with beauty products as much as I am! She taught me so much about makeup when we were in high school and she always had the best products! At the time we were into colored eyeshadows and lots of glitter… thankfully we have expanded our beauty ways since then! She just interviewed me to be the “bathing beauty” on her blog! Here’s a snipit of the interview… you can read the whole thing on her blog! Check it out.
What are your top 5, can’t-live-without products?
1. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream – I use this as lip balm. I love the smell and the texture.
2. Lancome Definicils Mascara - Instantly makes me look alive.
3. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - It totally opens up my eyes!
4. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer – It covers everything without looking caked on.
5. Nars Sin Blush and Casino Bronzer Duo – The best colors and they give me that glow!