As most of you probably know Kim and Khloe have sacrificed their digital lives to help raise money for Keep a Child Alive. That means no Twitter, Facebook or blogging until 1 million dollars is raised to help save millions living with HIV/AIDS in Africa and India.
Please go to http://bit.ly/8ZArQq to buy their lives back now, or text “KIM” or “KHLOE” to 90999 and make sure reply “YES” to confirm your donation. Thanks dolls.
I miss tweeting with my sisters! Please buy their lives back now.
This is such a dream come true for me and my sisters!
Kardashian Konfidential has debuted at number 4 on the New York Times Best Sellers list for December 12. We are NY Times best selling authors!
Kim, Khloe and I are so grateful to all of you who went out and bought your copy. Meeting all the fans at our book signing yesterday and hearing how much you all enjoyed the book was just amazing.
We can’t thank you enough for your love and support. We put so much heart and soul into the book and to see it do so well means so much to us. THANK YOU!!!!!
It was so great meeting all our fans at the Barnes and Noble book signing in NYC. It’s still surreal to me that we have our own book out. We managed to meet over 500 fans, which was just amazing. I can’t wait for the Borders signing tomorrow evening in LA.
I’m wearing a Funktional leopard coat, Jill Sander vintage dress, American Apparel tights, Prada shoes, and Loren Jewels earrings.
Khloe, Mason and I headed off to NYC to join Kim for our Kardashian Konfidential book tour!
I am wearing a Funktional jacket, Donna Karan leggings, LNA henley (sold at DASH), Barneys New York beanie, Chinese Laundry boots, Balenciaga bag and Benjamin sunglasses.
Mason is wearing a Little 77 sweater, H+M t-shirt, Appaman sweatpants, Me-in-Mind socks and a Little 77 hat.
For all the details on Thursday’s signing in LA click here.
So many amazing fans showed up to the book signing in NYC today. It was so crazy! I’m sorry we couldn’t get to everyone but we love you all!!!!
On Thursday we have our second Kardashian Konfidential booksigning at Borders in Century City. Here are all the details…
- All copies of Kardashian Konfidential must be purchased before they are signed.
- This IS a wristbanded event.
- Borders Century City will begin distributing priority wristbands with the purchase of Kardashian Konfidential when the store opens at 10am on Thursday, December 2.
- Customers MUST be present and have purchased Kardashian Konfidential in order to receive a wristband.
- Previously purchased copies of Kardashian Konfidential (along with Borders proof of purchase) must be stickered when checking in for this event.
- Please note that the number of priority signing wristbands is limited. Once the priority wristbands have been issued Borders will distribute a different color wristband for a back-up line.
- In an effort to meet as many guests as possible, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian will not be personalizing.
- Please note that possession of a wristband is not a guarantee that you will meet the Kardashians and be able to get your book signed.
- The signing line for this event will begin forming by wristband color at 4pm on the day of the event.
- Please note that ONLY Kardashian Konfidential is being signed!
- Photography is permitted from the signing line and may not impede the flow of the line. (No posed photos.)
(These rules are subject to change.)
My sisters and I are back in NYC to promote our new book, Kardashian Konfidential!
I am wearing a Spanx top, Acne skirt, Alice+Olivia coat, Wolford tights and Prada pumps.
What do u think of the leopard tights with leopard pumps… fab or overkill? I don’t have to say what I think because I obviously rocked them together.