Now that I’m a new mommy, it definitely makes me more concerned with the environment and making the earth a better place for Mason. Here are 5 simple things u can do every day to help make this beautiful planet earth a better place…
1. Ride a bike or take a walk in the park. Mason and I love going on walks together!
2. Start your own vegetable garden. We planted one in mom’s backyard last year and not only is it great for the environment, it was also a really fun time for the family.
3. Use a water purifier instead of bottled water! You can always fill up old bottles you have with water from your fridge to take out with you during the day.
4. Borrow books from the library instead of buying them… it saves ink and paper, not to mention money! Going to the library is fun too and it smells like old books, I love it!
5. If you’re a mom like me, use biodegradable baby wipes on your little one.
The night before my birthday I went to one of my favorite restaurants Taverna Tony’s in Malibu. It’s the yummiest Greek food ever, which is very similar to Armenian food! I celebrated with my mom, Kendall, Kylie, and friends Ronda, Spencer and Madeline! And Mason of course! A girls’ night out…plus my little boy.
I am wearing Seven jeans, an ALC T shirt, a vintage belt, Christian Louboutin pumps and Balenciaga bag. Mason is rocking a Splendid outfit with Trumpette socks.
Khloe and I are hosting the opening of Beach Bunny Swimwear’s newest boutique on Robertson Blvd on April 27 from 7-10 p.m and celebrating our own design collaboration with the fabulous company! I can’t wait for you guys to see what we came up with. Hope to see you all there.
Khloe and I went to our dear friend Loren‘s trunk show for her drop dead gorgeous jewelry line, Loren Jewels. We carry them at Dash Miami! They are absolutely stunning to say the least… no words do them justice.
Khloe and I are dripping in Loren Jewels. I am wearing Diane von Furstenberg dress and YSL heels.
Ahhh look at Kendall in the latest issue of Teen Vogue! She is turning into such a supermodel. I’m so proud of you, Kendall! You look totally stunning, and how gorgeous are those shoes!?
What do you guys think of this outfit I wore to work at Dash Miami the other day? I think the neon color is SO Miami… I love it!
I’m wearing an LNA tank, Factory skirt, Christian Louboutin fringe booties, Pliver Peoples sunglasses and Balenciaga bag.