How to Live Like...Vanessa Hudgens
With two successful installments of Disney's High School Musical under her belt, and a third hitting theaters this weekend, Vanessa takes care of business and still finds time to live the life of a fabulous Hollywood A-lister.
Celebuzz dug up the dirt on your favorite singing Disney star.
Vanessa doesn't have any special workout secrets; she just keeps that killer bod by frequenting the gym, and somehow always manages to look cute while doing it. Her favorite workout buddies are her mom and her HSM co-star and friend, Ashley Tisdale.
Vanessa's favorite foods are sushi, peanut butter crackers and chocolate.
"I just love chocolate and I can't give it up," Vanessa has said. "It just appears in my mouth!" It sounds like she's speaking for every other girl in America!
Vanessa is also a fan of hitting up all the hottest eateries with boyfriend and co-star, Zac Efron.
If the above dirt didn't satisfy your Vanessa Hudgens craving, check out these fun facts about Disney's most-sophisticated teen queen!
- Her mother is Filipino, Chinese, and Hispanic and her father is Irish and Native American.
- Vanessa used to perform in a small-time girl group prior to hitting it big.
- Vanessa has been home-schooled since the 7th grade.
- Vanessa's dream car is a Porsche Carrera GT.
- She got her first acting gig when her friend couldn't go to an audition for a commercial and Vanessa went in her place.
- Her two role models are her mother and the late actress Natalie Wood.
While Vanessa may be best known for her role as Gabriella in the High School Musical flicks, her devoted fans will be seeing a lot more of her in the years to come. Keep an eye out because the starlet is certainly going places!