Posts tagged "heroin"

PICS: Apartment Where Philip Seymour Hoffman Overdosed Is Back on the Market

If anyone wants to bathe in the same bathroom where Philip Seymour Hoffman was tragically found dead after overdosing on heroin, then all you’ll need is $10,500 a month. That’s because the apartment Celebuzz was first to show you where the late actor spent his final hours is back on the market less than two…

By: Andrea Simpson / March 27, 2014

Ethan Hawke and Joaquin Phoenix Visit Philip Seymour Hoffman’s NYC Home to Pay Their Respects

Hollywood is mourning the loss of one of their own this week after the tragic passing of Philip Seymour Hoffman. Some of the actor’s closest friends are grieving alongside the his longtime girlfriend, Mimi O’Donnell,  and continue to offer their condolences in person, including Ethan Hawke and Joaquin Phoenix, who visited the estranged couple’s Greenwich Village apartment…

By: Andrea Simpson / February 5, 2014

This Is Where Philip Seymour Hoffman Spent His Final Hours

Although it’s been reported that Philip Seymour Hoffman’s friends believed he was getting his sober life back on track, it seems his personal life was unraveling and taking a toll on the Oscar winner. Just three months before the acclaimed actor’s sudden death, he was forced to move out of the home he shared with hi…

By: Andrea Simpson / February 4, 2014

Police Hunt Underway for Philip Seymour Hoffman’s Heroin Dealer

It’s been 24 hours since Philip Seymour Hoffman was tragically found dead in his bathroom after an apparent drug overdose and already the NYPD is vigorously searching for the troubled actor’s drug dealer. Police are stepping up efforts after nearly 70 glassine envelopes of heroin were found in his Greenwich Village apartment, according to the…

By: Andrea Simpson / February 3, 2014

Coroner’s Final Report Reveals New Details In Cory Monteith’s Death

It’s been over two months since Cory Monteith’s tragic death and the British Columbia Coroner’s Office has released new details Wednesday that reveal the Glee star had injected heroin in the moments before his accidental overdose. Coroner Claire Thompson concluded in the final report that the 31-year-old actor died of a toxic mix of drugs,…

By: Andrea Simpson / October 2, 2013