Report: Peaches Geldof Died of a Heroin Overdose
A new report claims Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose. The 25-year-old mom-of-two was found unresponsive in her Kent, England home last month and was later pronounced dead. At the time, her death was considered "non-suspicious" by police.
Peaches Geldof Bikinis By The Pool (PHOTOS)
Ah, the life of a British socialite must be a very sweet one. Tattooed Brit Peaches Geldof spent a relaxing day at the pool at a posh Los Angeles hotel. The bikini'd party girl soaked up the rays in a bandeau floral bikini after taking a quick dip in the pool. We just hope that…