Get Fly In July – Week 3: Toned Arms Exercises!
Day 2: 45° Triceps
1. Hold your weights in both hands and stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, abs tight.
2. Bend forward slightly at the waist. (form a 45° degree angle starting from the waist).
3. Pull your arms back so that the upper part of your arms are in alignment with your torso, and your elbows are bent.
4. Push the weights back to straighten your arms and feel the contraction in your triceps. You should feel a contraction in your triceps right away.
5. Repeat the movement 20 times and then rest.
6. Do three sets of 20.