The 'Real Housewives of Orange County' star Alexis Bellino bikinis at the Encore Beach Club at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas on June 29, 2012.
She does NOT have a nice figure. So phony looking to the point of looking ridiculous.
ARE YOU CRAZY?! she is 35 and has a body of a goddess, her boobs are just omg<3
how is she phony looking? she is not overly attractive but she goes ok in the face depaturement.
also, her hair is hot and her legs are.. well.. YUM!
what the hell is a “depaturement” ???
department* i mean lol.
Alexis is gorgeous and those who say she isn’t are just envious. 99% of the women in world would love to have her body and looks….the other 1% won’t admit it.
She could give any porn star a run for their money but a devote Christian Mom – yeah, right!
She is all about “show” and has an attitude! The boobs are not real for sure. Get a grip and spend time with your kids instead of kissing your little girl and not touching her lips so your lipstick doesn’t smear… really phoney
We’re totally obsessed with Beyoncé‘s super colorful style as of late.
Mindy Kaling chopped off her hair! Check out the photo below to see Kaling’s new bob hairdo.
Zachary Quinto and boyfriend Miles McMillan took a stroll in New York’s East Village yesterday, looking perfectly blissful in the summertime heat as they walked along hand in hand.