Today on the Internet: The Ultra-Violent Super Bowl Ads
You guys, look at all this stuff that happened elsewhere on the Internet today!
- Did anyone else notice how violent the Super Bowl ads were last night? It was like the Three Stooges on steroids. Check out this super-cut clip of all the slaps, punches and smacks. (BuzzFeed)
- Remember how you used to write cheat notes on your hand for pop quizzes in junor high? Well Sarah Palin does that for speeches. (The Daily What)
- Be careful about hanging out in anonymous video chat rooms, because you might run into Michael Cera. (ONTD)
- Check out this interesting article on how your Oscars sausage actually gets made. (NY Magazine)
- DAILY CUTENESS CHALLENGE: Puppies and kittens driving cars and fighting over parking spaces. If you find anything cuter on the Internet today, put it in the comments and we'll eat Kibbles & Bits for dinner. (Videogum)