My scariest memory is of being Catholic school. We would help take out the candle sticks out of the old church next door to our school and clean them out. One day about five of us kids were taking the candle sticks back in and replace them in their place. As we were walking out, the candle sticks all crashed to the floor and scared the life out of us, We ran screaming out of the church. To this day, no one can explain why the candle sticks, which were all in different areas, crashed to the ground at the same time. Spooky.