As per usual, the rumor mill and guessing games have been working overtime leading up to ABC’s official announcement of the cast Friday at the TCA Press Tour in Beverly Hills.
Who gets another chance at the Mirror Ball Trophy?
Stars who have popped up in early reports include Season 8’s Melissa Rycroft and Gilles Marini, Season 4’s Joey Fatone, Season 5’s Melanie Brown and Season 10 competitor Pamela Anderson, among many others. There have also been reports that ABC will allow America to choose at least one of the returning competitiors, which have proven to be true.
So without any further ado, America, here are your returning dancers.
1. Kelly Monaco (Season 1 winner)
2. Drew Lachey (Season 2 winner)
3. Emmitt Smith (Season 3 winner)
4. Apolo Anton Ohno (Season 4 winner)
5. Hélio Castroneves (Season 5 winner)
6. Shawn Johnson (Season 8 winner)
7. Bristol Palin (Season 11 second runner-up)
8. Kirstie Alley (Season 12 runner-up)
9. Gilles Marini (Season 8 runner-up)
10. Melissa Rycroft (Season 8 second runner-up)
11. Joey Fatone (Season 4 runner-up)
12. Pamela Anderson (Season 10, eliminated week seven)
The Wildcards for the 13th opening:
Carson Kressley (Season 13, eliminated week five)
Kyle Massey (Season 11, runner-up)
Sabrina Bryan (Season 5, eliminated week six)
Hosted by Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet, the new season premieres Monday, Sept. 24 at 8PM.
Is your fave star returning? Who has the best chance at winning in your opinion? Let us know in the comments section below.
Watch the ABC presentation of the All Stars below.