There were two cast members who weren’t there, however.
Ashley Greene and Peter Facinelli were unable to take part in the press conference because they were stuck on the East Coast due to super-storm Sandy.
Nonetheless, Celebuzz was at the Beverly Hills, Calif. event and has assembled our favorite quotes about how Bella, Edward and Jacob are coming to terms with the legacy of the franchise that made all of them famous.
1. Kristen Stewart: “I saw the final cut and it’s a really good. I love the film… it’s romantic, it’s what is attractive about it, it’s what is so stirring. Bill (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon) lent himself to it so fully. You can tell that he’s a huge fan of the story. It’s a nice little knife twist as well.”
2. Kristen Stewart: “It might be something you’re born with, or not born with. Some people have really strong natural instincts, a really strong desire to be a mom. There was never enough about that in the script for me… it was one aspect of it that i was really most excited to play.”
3. Kristen Stewart: “I have a great relationship with my mom. She can be a bit feral when it comes to being a mom. I guess that’s what it is.”
4. Kristen Stewart: “I can’t wait to be a mom, but I can wait.”
5. Kristen Stewart: “I’m so happy that the story is told, you have no idea… The fact that this thing is out and it’s not weighing on us anymore, super excited about that but don’t want to sound like I’m excited just to be done with the experience. It is sad, it is strange but it’s normal. Things shouldn’t stay stagnant.”
6. Taylor Lautner: “I signed this girl’s arm and then the next day, somebody shot me an email and it was a link to this girl and she had my signature tattooed to her arm. I was like, man, that’s dedication!”
7. Taylor Lautner: “It’s always uncomfortable when I have to take my shirt off ’cause I’m the only one doing it!”
8. Robert Pattinson: “If I could get a little bit more control over my public image, that would be nice. I guess you could play superhero after superhero; that seems like the only guaranteed big money thing. It’s not that satisfying, getting monetary success, but it keeps the door open for doing what you want. I’m trying to sign up and do movies that I can be proud of.”
9. Kristen Stewart: “I kept her rings — the rings were really important to me. Her mother gave her a mood ring in the beginning and it completely reminds me of Catherine Hardwicke.”
10. Kristen Stewart: “I broke my thumb first or second day of our intense action-y stuff but that was really fun. I’d been on the sidelines for so long just itching… I was bursting to do it, which I think is why I broke my thumb.
Watch the official trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2, below.
No changes are to be made to this player