Mary Kate and Ashley’s younger sister was spotted holding hands with her Very Good Girls co-star Boyd Holbrook in New Orleans on Sunday as the two grabbed lunch at Cochon. Holbrook was visiting his leading lady down south as she filmed Spike Lee’s Oldboy.
But who exactly is the 23-year-old’s new beau?
Celebuzz has compiled a list of everything you need to know about Holbrook:
1. He’s a southern boy. Holbrook was born in Prestonburg, Kentucky on September 1, 1981.
2. His first name is Robert. He was credited as Robert Boyd Holbrook in his first role for film, Milk, in 2008.
3. He was a model. Holbrook was first signed with Elite Models in 2001 and has starred in Dior Homme and Viktor and Rolf fashion campaigns.
4. He was discovered in a theater in Kentucky, where he was working as a carpenter! A theatergoer asked him if he wanted to move to New York City to become a model.
5. He’s a poet. He released a short series of poems through Model-Max.com, a former forum for the modeling world.
6. He’s an artist in every sense of the word. He showcased sculptures in his first art show, “Iscariot,” at RARE Gallery in Chelsea in 2008.
7. He’s a producer. Holbrook produced five short films while taking film class at Columbia University and NYU and filmed a TV series, “Tough Trade” in 2010.
No changes are to be made to this player
Click on the gallery above to see all the snaps of Olsen and Holbrook on their adorable lunch date.