For someone who totally regrets becoming famous, the former MTV star seemingly cannot get enough of camera time, releasing a music video for her new single “Blowin.” (Yes, that’s really the name of the song.)
In the clip for the much auto-tuned dance track, Abraham attempts to explain her “celebrity” by juxtaposing quality time with her daughter, Sophia, and shots of her partying at a nightclub. I don’t know about you, but there’s just something unsettling about watching
someone a mother who once went to rehab for alcohol abuse popping bottles like she doesn’t have a worry in the world.
Since most of you would probably not sit through this mess, I’ve decided to do the dirty work for you by highlighting the music video’s most cringe-worthy moments.
1. These tweets of praise. Seriously, Abraham is essentially patting yourself on the back for basically making bad decisions in life. Good job.
2. More shameless self-promotion.
3. This duck face. Come on, since when are duck faces not cringe-worthy?
4. The amount of drinking in this video. Did Abraham forget that she was guilty of DUI and went to rehab for alcohol abuse?
5. “Your blowin.” “Celeburty.” Seriously, who wrote these lyrics?