One of my favorite parts about transitioning into fall fashion is putting away all our summer sandals and whipping out our most beloved boots!
According to celebrity fashion, this fall is all about what’s on your feet. Luckily for us, brands are paving the way and making it easy for us to follow in celebs’ footsteps with a huge selection of the most popular shoe this season–booties!
The greatest part about the bootie trend (not to be confused with the booty trend we saw this summer) is that you really don’t have to break the bank to find a good pair that fits all your needs. So for today’s edition of Tuesday Ten, I’m going to show you the top 10 celebrity-inspired styles you can find for under $100!
Check it out:
1. Blue. Royal blue and navy blue are making a big comeback this fall. This pair of wedged navy booties from Sole Society are the perfect way to add a quick pop-of-color to any ensemble!
2. Peep Toe. Peep toe booties are all the rage this season, though your toesies might get a little chilly in the cooler fall nights! Either way, the style is a definitely must. You can get this pair from Express!
3. Buckled & Cut Outs. We saw this moto bootie make an appearance last fall, and they’re stickin’ around this year, too! The more buckles the better–like this pair from Tobi!
4. Lace Up. Many styles of shoes are featuring laces this season–from boots to booties, heels and oxfords. Get in touch with the trend by trying out these pair of red booties from Forever 21.
5. Cleated. Along with laces, we’re seeing lots of boots featuring a cleated sole, adding a super edgy touch to your look. I personally love this pair of simple black cleated boots from BooHoo.
6. Timberlands. Thank you, Beyonce for bring Timberlands back–especially heeled ones! I think this trend will likely end up like the wedged sneaker we wore all of two times, but hey! If you just want to give it a shot, try a faux pair, like these from Forever 21.
7. Slingback. Mules and slingback booties were in for spring, and luckily for those of you who already purchased yours, they’re staying for fall! How adorbs is this pair from Forever 21?
8. Peek-a-Boo. Perforated boots and heels that show a peek of your skin are super chic for fall! Not only are they trendy, but they add a great, sexy touch to your shoe game. Take a look at this brown pair from Sole Society.
9. See-through. Along the same lines as the perforated style, sheer and see-through booties are a very chic addition you’ll want in your closet this year. Celebs have been rocking this look non-stop! Check out these heels from Nasty Gal.
10. Metallic Touch. Just as buckles are a big trend, you can also expect to see little touches of metallic on fall booties–be it on the heel, toe or even the sole! I’m loving this pair from BooHoo!
What’s your favorite fall bootie style?! Comment below!