Kim Kardashian once said, “There’s a lot of baggage that comes along with our family, but it’s like Louis Vuitton baggage.” Well lucky for that family, their E! checks will continue to roll in for a little longer.
Page Six is reporting that Kris Jenner recently signed a new deal worth at least $100 million for her family to work with the network for another four years. This deal is now the highest in the history of reality TV.
According to Page Six, Jenner’s deal will guarantee at least four more seasons of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which kicks off its 10th season this spring. The deal will cover daughter Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie.
Other details of the $100 million deal:
- Khloe will most likely continue her red carpet coverage at award shows for E! (She just completed post-Grammy and post-Oscar specials).
- Kanye West, who is not part of the deal, will continue to make occasional appearances on KUWTK
- Ryan Seacrest, who started it all, is expected to get his own paycheck
- The network apparently also “has an eye” on opportunities for Kendall and Kylie
- Rob Kardashian and Scott Disick were not mentioned in Page Six’s report
Best. Momager. Ever.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians returns Mar. 15. Watch the trailer, here.