As if we needed more reasons to love this woman.
“AAAAAAAAH. At last I can share this secret: my second Vogue cover is out!!! What an honor, joy and THRILL it was to work on this October issue. Thank you to @voguemagazine for hearing me out and making me feel so beautiful.@mertalas@macpiggott I love being in front of your lenses – thank you for bringing out the best of me!#TeamworkisDREAMwork@teamid@vernonfrancois@dilokritbarose@therealplumsykes. #coutureallday More on Vogue.com http://vogue.cm/1Y59BDL”
The Oscar-winner not only posed for a gorgeous cover shot, but also stuck around to do a fun rapid-fire question and answer video with Vogue in which she creatively replied to an astounding 73 questions in quick succession. Also, she showed off her mad hula hooping skills.
Some of our favorite fast facts about Lupita:
– Her first pet was a puppy named Princess
– She wore over 168 CGI dots while filming Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– She considers Diana Vreeland to be the most fashionable woman of all time
– A meerkat is her spirit animal
– If she wasn’t an actor, she’d be a massage therapist
There are tons of qualities to love about Lupita. And thanks to Vogue, now we have 73 more things to add to that list.