What We Know About the ‘Love Ranch’ Where Lamar Odom Collapsed

at 5:28 pm | By
Love Ranch South Lamar Odom
CREDIT: FameFlynet Pictures/Getty Images
The Kardashians Leave Las Vegas After Visiting Lamar Odom
The Kardashians are standing strong for Lamar...

Lamar Odom is currently in a coma in Nevada’s Sunrise Hospital.

He was found unconscious in a brothel, and doctors have found traces of cocaine and other opiates in his system. It is also said that Khloe Kardashian‘s estranged husband suffered an ischemic stroke and will likely have some brain damage as a result.

Now, we’re learning more details as time goes on about the Love Ranch‘s Vegas location, where Lamar spent a few days prior to the incident.

The brothel, which operates legally under Nevada law, is located in Crystal, Nevada, about 83 miles from the famous Las Vegas strip, and is open 24/7. Inside, customers can rent out rooms– as Lamar allegedly did– to mingle and relax with the up to 50 girls who are working there, depending on the night.

Dennis Hof, who owns the establishment, also owns The Moonlight BunnyRanch in Carson City, which was featured on its own HBO series Cathouse: The Series in 2005. It’s known for its famous clientele including Ron Jeremy.

Hof talked to Details about his famous ranch, saying that clients who visit can be big spenders. “We had a guy come in at Christmas three years ago and spend $2.4 million. We had another guy that came here for 11 days and spent $1.75 million,” he told the publication.

Hof told TMZ he rents out his suite to VIP clients, and since he and Lamar are friends, he let the NBA star stay free of charge.

Dennis went on to say the establishment prides itself on cleanliness, and under Nevada law, all employees must have a weekly STD test, and male clients must wear condoms.

Meanwhile, NBC news said Lamar came to the establishment to ‘relax,’ and even turned his phones off, according to ranch manager TJ Moore. “We talked about family. I have grandkids. We talked about life, just about everything,” he said.

Moore was the one to discover the 35-year-old passed out in his suite with foam coming from his mouth and blood around his nose on Oct. 13.