Christmas comes early for foodies in 2016.
you’ll be happy to know we have moved the date to Feb and I am sooo excited!!! it is perfect, if I do say so myself. https://t.co/gieB2FgXvD
— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) October 16, 2015
The official due date is Feb. 23 and we’re kinda losing our shit. In fact, we may have barfed on account of vicarious morning sickness.
If our investigative coverage on its development was not evidence enough of our fast dedication to Chef Teigen, here we go again with 12 Recipes to Look Forward to Cooking from Chrissy Teigen’s Cookbook a WHOLE TWO MONTHS EARLY.
1. Queso Fucking Good
2. Chinese Chicken Salad
3. Cheese-Smothered Everything Bagel Chicken Breast on Flatbread
4. Spicy Eggs with Prosciutto
5. King’s Hawaiian Fish Sandwich with Papa Teigen’s Tartar Sauce & Baked Zucchini Fries
6. Jalapeño Chips
7. Lemon Arugula Cacio e Pepe
8. Crab Cake Benedict with Red Pepper Sauce
9. Mama Teigen’s Spicy Chicken with Thai Holy Basil
10. Ramen Salad
12. ALL OF THESE THINGS
Preorder your copy of “Cravings: Recipes For What You Want to Eat” on Amazon.
Launch the gallery featured at the top of the page to see photos of Chrissy Teigen’s first signs of a bitty baby bump.