It’s that time of the year when we celebrate the ‘stache.
With November upon us, Movember is in full effect to raise awareness and funds for prostate and testicular cancers. Though some of us may not be able to grow a full mustache, there are other ways to rep mustachioed look without having embarrassingly patchy facial hair stuck under your nose for 30 days.
From useful household gadgets to clothes that actually give back to the Movember Foundation, here are some mustache themed gear perfect for the month of November:
1. Yonger Canvas Backpack, $25. Whether you’re heading to class or the gym, this mustache knapsack will carry all your stuff in style.
2. Fred & Friends Handlebar Mustache Corkscrew and Bottle Opener, $7. Here’s to the mighty ‘stache! This two-in-one gadget is both a corkscrew and a bottle opener, making it the perfect gadget for all those November parties you’ll be having this fall.
3. Almond Bath Bar With Mustache Packaging, $3. Keep your mustache — amongst other things — squeaky clean with this season with adorably packaged soap. We found this mustachioed bath bar at Marshalls.
4. Kikkerland Gentleman’s Silicon Ice Tray, $9. Made with food grade silicon, this tray will create ice cubes shaped like mustaches, top hats, bow ties, and spectacles. How cool is that?! (Sorry, we couldn’t help it.)
5. Forever Knitted Sweater, $16. With winter just around the corner, it’s best you stock up on thick clothes and heavy knits. Nothing says warm and cozy quite like a sweater, which is why we’re totally digging this mustached pullover.
6. iMakeCase Hipster Icons Bamboo iPhone 6 Cover, $25. Admit it, we all have that one hipster friend who goes a little too far with the facial hair. This phone case of “hipsterisms” celebrates all that they stand for — mustache, eco-friendly material and all.
7. Stone Cask Stache-Shaped Drinking Flask, $14. What’s more badass than a hip flask? How about one that makes you look like you have a mustache every time you take a swig? Made with premium stainless steel, this “lip flask” holds up to six ounces of liquid and makes a great conversation starter.
8. TOMS Movember Herringbone Shoes, $59. Movember isn’t all about the ‘stache, it’s about charity too! For the sixth year, TOMS is teaming up with the Movember Foundation to create its own uniquely designed shoes, donating five percent of the slip-ons’ retail price to raise funds for men’s health. Like with all TOMS footwear, the company will also give a new pair of shoes to a child in need for every purchase made.
9. Mustache Coffee Mugs, $2 each. For those who can’t seem to grow a full-bodied ‘stache, make yourself a nice cappuccino and give yourself a milk mustache! These mustachioed coffee cups from T.J.Maxx will certainly do the trick.
10. Kikkerland Mustache Cork Coasters, $9. Now that you’ve got the cups, be a responsible adult and get yourself some coasters as well. These cork coasters will protect your table from water rings as well as educate your guests on all the varieties of mustaches out there.