In a new video shared on her website, theKeeping Up With the Kardashians star gives fans a tour of her home’s refrigerator. Though the 31-year-old admittedly keeps sugary snacks for her friends and family inside her cupboards, Kardashian stocks her fridge with healthy foods and beverages.
In true Khloé fashion, everything is well organized and divided up into containers.
“There is a method to the madness when it comes to placing everything in your refrigerator,” Kardashian says, specifying that drinks should go on the top shelf, while condiments should be placed by the door.
She also recommends that meat products be put on the bottom shelf of the fridge to prevent any juices from dripping onto other things in your fridge.
“I’m a big snacker. I love to graze throughout the day so I have all my pre-cut veggies and fruits all the time,” Kardashian says of her containers filled with produce like strawberries, blackberries, cheery tomatoes, and red bell peppers. “I always have these around so when I’m on-the-go, you can just grab some carrots.”
What else does she keep in her fridge? Here are just some of the other things we spotted (so you don’t have to shell out $2.99 to access her grocery list):
- Pitcher of her homemade Mint and Cucumber Detox Water
- Blue Diamond Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
- Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
- Diet Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea
- Gatorade in Lemon Lime and Fruit Punch
- Red Bull Energy Drink
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages in Lemon and Orange
- Diet Coke
- Simply Lemonade and Orange Juice
- Essentia Water
- Vita Coco Coconut Water
- Celsius Energy Drink
- Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Creamer
- Kraft Classic Catalina Salad Dressing
- French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- Heinz Hamburger Dill Chips
- Vlasic Kosher Dill Spears
- Del Monte Relish
- Woodstock Organic Sweet Relish
- Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Best Foods Light Mayonnaise
- Oscar Meyers Turkey Bacon
- Lightlife Meatless Veggie Hot Dogs
- Erewhon Organic Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Organic Valley Mozzarella and Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- Rudi’s Organic Whole Grain Wheat English Muffins
- King’s Hawaiian Sweet Bread
- Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Justin’s Peanut Butter Cups in Milk Chocolate
Kardashian also stores Arm & Hammer baking soda in her fridge to stave off unwanted food odor and uses clear storages cases — like this bacon container we found on Amazon — to keep some of her perishable food items.
“I now have only glass containers due to Kourtney [Kardashian]. She’s psychotic and will literally murder me if I don’t,” she notes. “I guess when you turn into a mom, you turn into a crazy warrior on going green and knowing all this information that you never cared about when you’re in the clubs partying.”
“She just left my house the other day and screamed at me because I didn’t have organic bread,” she adds. “God forbid!”