kook cook like a Kardashian?
It’s no secret that the famous family are all foodies. While they’ve undoubtedly been seen eating at the finest restaurants in the world, Kris Jenner and her children are also huge cooks who love to whip up their meal in their home kitchens.
So, what are their go-to tools when they’re making dinner? We’ve done a little digging to find out just what they use when it comes to cooking for the clan. From Khloé Kardashian‘s much talk-about cookies jars to the exact kettle Kourtney Kardashian uses to make her tea, here are 10 things that’ll Kardashian-ify any kitchen and dining room.
1. Corelle Black Beads Dinner Plates, $26. If you haven’t noticed by now, the Kardashians love a good black-and-white color scheme. We recommend getting a good neutral dinner plates that’ll go well with any place setting. (If you’re looking to live like an actual Kardashian though, these Hermes serveware — which Kris actually uses in her own home — are perfect for those with money to burn.)
2. Lann’s Linens Cloth Napkins in Black, $11. Given that Kris uses black toilet at her house, it wouldn’t surprise us if she had black napkins on her dining room table too. Be a responsible grown up and get yourself a set that’ll last you a lifetime.
3. Majestic Gifts Glass Cake Stand, $84. Regardless if which Kardashian mansion you go to, chances are that they’ll have a glass cake stand sitting on their kitchen counter. Kylie Jenner recently gave a tour of her own kitchen, where she was spotted with a similar looking display by her fridge.
5. Heritage Hill Glass Jar, $19. If you’ve ever seen a photo of any of the Kardashians’ kitchens, chances are that you’ve spotted a large glass jar filled with carefully stacked sweet treats. According to Khloé, she was the one who introduced her whole family to the craze, buying these exact glass containers from Target and filling them with her favorite cookies. Khloé likes to go for Double Stuffed Oreos, while Kylie Jennerprefers the all-natural vanilla cream Joe Joe’s cookies from Trader Joe’s.
6. Peugeot Paris Salt and Pepper Mills, $93. Season your food in style! Khloé has these sleek salt and pepper grinders on her kitchen counter. Check ’em out in the photo above!
7. In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites cookbook, $19. Thanks to momager Kris, you can now whip up dishes like Kim Kardashian‘s homemade mac n’ cheese and pumpkin bread using her cookbook of family recipes.
8. MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check Enamel Tea Kettle, $197. Any self-respecting Keeping Up With the Kardashians fan will recognize this kitchen item. As featured on many of the reality series’ episodes, this checkered kettle is a staple on Kris and Kourtney’s kitchen stovetops.
9. Staub Pumpkin Cocotte, $19 to $25. When hosting her first Thanksgiving dinner, Khloé used these adorably festive bowls for soups. “My fave little pumpkin soup bowls!” she writes on her website. “Thanksgiving-themed, but still chic!!!”