What is Kendall Jenner‘s secret to achieving great hair? Apparently, this.
The 20-year-old model has taken to her blog to show her fans just how to create perfectly tousled tresses in less time it takes to watch an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Using just five — yes, five — items, Jenner says you can easily get hair with tons of volume and texture without hiring your own glam squad.
“My hair is straight and silky and almost too healthy sometimes! I’m not complaining, but sometimes it’s tough to style,” she admits. “I’m always craving texture. When I’m backstage or on set, the hair stylist barely makes a fuss but still makes it look amazing. I’m like ‘How’d you do that???'”
According to her, here’s how you can get that chic “just took a dip at Malibu Beach” hairdo:
- Jenner says to wash your hair first before adding “one bunch of sea salt” to your locks. She suggests using this fine grain one from Calpsa.
- Next, she says to blow dry your hair. Jenner recommends having the Harry Josh Blow Dryer and the Harry Josh Detangling Brush on hand in the tutorial. Although the tools are bit pricey, she the investment is “beyond worth it.”
- “Spray Oribe and massage into scalp,” Jenner advises. She thinks the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is “everything” for this step, but says you can also substitute it with Bumble and Bumble’s Surf Spray.
- Using five to ten bobby pins, Jenner says to “place hair in a low bun for ten minutes and keep scrunching it.”
- Let your hair down. Enjoy!
For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of all the products used below. Seriously, who would’ve thought that swoon-worthy hair could be done using these things?
- Calspa Sea Salt
- Harry Josh Blow Dryer
- Harry Josh Detangling Brush
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
- Bobby pins