Being a celebrity definitely has it’s perks and attending charity events and event gift lounges is just one of those perks.
This year alone GBK Productions has produced gift lounges for the Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, Academy Awards, New York Fashion Week, Emmys and charity events for Sugar Ray Leonard Foundation, Lambda Legal and the Grammy Museum among others.
Included in the gift bag giveaway are items from:
- Pilot Pen — Pilot Corporation of America prides itself on being a leading manufacturer and marketer of quality writing instruments in the United States. You will receive the Vanishing Point retractable fountain pen is a product rich in both history and performance. Its brilliant design and ingenious technology make it a pen for the new age.
- Freedom Quit Smoking System – The nicotine-free system to quit smoking in 10 days. a relaxation headset is equipped with sound waves and light energy stimulate acupressure points to soothe your mind and body during the quit smoking process. A homeopathic spray reduces nicotine craving and audio therapy assists in overcoming the psychological aspects of quitting smoking.
- LifeCell Skin Care — Discover the revolutionary breakthrough in anti-aging cream that has taken skin care in a new direction. Lines and wrinkles virtually disappear before your eyes. Try LifeCell for yourself and take years off the look of your skin.
- American Hat Makers — American Hat Makers are the makers of exceptional artisan hats. Designed and built in their shop in Freedom, CA, each piece is distinctive, like a work of art. The leather used is 100% American raised and tanned. From traditional cowboy hats and lightweight leather and mesh beauties to retro-future steampunk hats, their range of styles is certain to surprise, intrigue and delight you.
- Beija Flor Jeans — Beija Flor is driven by their desire to make women look and feel their best. Their slimming silhouettes and extreme comfort fabrics work with your curves, rather than against them.
- Glovely — The perfect glove works invisibly with your touchscreen phone. It is warm and soft, but gets out of your way so that you can answer calls, snapchat, take photos, and send a quick message without taking your gloves off.
- Relief Bed — Relief Bed® provides innovative, strategically built beds for impoverished people in emerging countries, disaster victims, aid workers, and the homeless in North America. For every Relief Bed® purchased, we’ll send another one to a person in need.
- Trtl Pillow — The Trtl Pillow is the Travel Pillow reinvented. Trtl Pillow is scientifically proven to hold the head in a better ergonomic position during a long-haul flight. Better than a u-shaped travel pillow, it has been strategically designed to prevent stiff neck, sore shoulder and stops the need for you to lean against the airplane for head support, during rest.
- Tweezerman — Top eyebrow artists always recommend the original, award-winning Slant Tweezer for expert brow shaping. The perfectly aligned, hand-filed tips are slanted to grab every hair, every time with the smoothest, true precision.
- Belmond La Samannna — The winner will win a three night stay for two in an Ocean View Suite accommondation at Belmond La Samannna in St. Martin, French West Indies. It includes breakfast for two, non-motorized water sport, tennis, and use of the Fitness Pavillion.
All you need to do to enter the giveaway is leave a comment in the comment section below (or retweet the tweet below), and let us know why you think you should win. You have until Sunday, December 27, 2015, midnight PST to enter. You must be a resident of the continental United States in order to enter.
— CELEBUZZ (@CELEBUZZ) December 21, 2015
GBK Productions is known for integrating the Entertainment, Luxury Consumer Products and Non-Profit industries to create unique and memorable high-profile experiences that maximize its clients’ brand-building efforts.
Formed in 2000 by Gavin Keilly, the company’s Founder and CEO, GBK consists of five divisions: GBK Celebrity Gifting, GBK Event Production, GBK Weddings, GBK Charitable Consulting and GBK Marketing/Public Relations.