You don’t have to spend a million bucks to look like a Kardashian.
Even though their red carpet looks do get a bit pricey, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians clan are actually huge fans drugstore beauty products. In fact, Kylie Jenner loves to browse the racks at her local CVS and has been seen shopping for bargain makeup from time to time.
We did a little digging and found 10 drugstore products the family swears by.
1. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, $4. “I use these to remove my makeup every night.” Khloé says in a post on her app. “Soooo good!” Kylie also lists these wipes as one of her travel must-haves.
2. Ardell Individual Flare Lashes, $3. Kim’s longtime friend and makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic, prefers using individual false eyelashes from Ardell on the reality star, mixing the long and medium lengths to create volume.
3. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Spray, $10. Though Kylie is admittedly a sucker for spray tans, the young reality star turns to this spray for touch-ups, as revealed in her New York Times profile. “If I just want to be tan for one night, sometimes I use the Sally Hansen legs spray,” she says.
4. Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin, $6. For those whose skin need a little extra hydration, Khloé recommends this cream that can be found at your local drugstore. “For makeup to look fab, you need a nice, smooth canvas,” she says on her website. “Do your gorgeous face a favor and slather it with moisturizer … you’ll thank me later, trust!!!”
5. L’Oreal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Shadow Duo in Sculpted, $5. For bargain eyeshadows, Kylie is a fan of this two-in-one combo. “I love making my eyes POP!” she says. “And shimmery eyeshadow is basically a party on my face.”
6. Rimmel London Provocalips Kissproof Lipstick in Skinny Dipping, $5. It’s no secret that the Kardashians love neutrals. (Kylie even has her own line of nude lip stains!) When it comes to drugstore lip products, Kim suggests picking up this long-lasting lippie that you can wear for any occasion. “I never get tired of a pretty nude lip,” she writes on her app. “I love how a pale pout goes with everything.”
7. Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail and Cuticle Oil, $5. For Kylie, good claw upkeep is key. “Maintain your nails, ladies!” she says in a video about her beauty tips. “My mom always taught me this growing up because a man always looks at a woman’s nails.” She says she’s “so obsessed” with using vitamin oil to keep her nail beds from drying up.
8. Duo Eyelash Adhesive in Dark Tone, $6. Kim’s makeup artist swears by this lash glue for applying falsies. He explains in a tutorial video, “I like to use the black because it dries black rather than white.”
9. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Jumbo Liquid Eyeliner, $6. Khloé recommends using this product to bring out your eyes. “People ask me all the time if my lashes are fake, but they’re honestly 100 percent real! For me, it’s all about enhancing what I’ve got with great products,” she says.
10. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Board Spectrum SPF 30, $10. “My tip: slather this sunscreen on the back of your hands,” Khloé advises. “I’m big on that to keep my hands looking young & beautiful!”