Forever alone and proud of it.
News flash: Valentine’s Day is not just for couples. Even though a lot of places would like you to think that V-Day is only for those who are in relationship, you (or your single friends) can still celebrate the holiday without all that clichéd lovey-dovey junk.
For those who are all about having an Anti-Valentine’s Day, here are things that anyone who hates giving or receiving sickeningly cutesy gifts will appreciate this Feb. 14.
1. IT’SUGAR “The Perfect Man” Chocolate, $19. Standing at over 10 inches, this “dream boyfriend” will never break your heart — but you can break off his head for a sweet snack.
2. The Ex Kitchen Knife Set by Raffaele Iannello, $169. Channel your rage into making a really killer dish. Not only do these knives rock, but its stand looks great on any countertop. Kylie Jenner has the chrome version of this statement-making knife block on full display in her kitchen.
3. Valfre Boys Tears 3D iPhone 6 Case, $38. Send a message to those bitter haters and thirsty fuckboys in style. We hear boys’ tears go great with a cup of truth tea.
4. Wildfox Nah Printed Tee, $64. Think of it as proudly wearing your cold, cold heart on your sleeve.
5. Ban.do “Fries Before Guys” Canvas Tote, $20. Like, is it even a competition? This one’s for those who would rather chill with some spuds than date a stud.
7. Knock Knock Paper Voodoo Pad, $6. Being single on Valentine’s Day can suck a little Here’s just a little something to help those who are still reeling from their breakups.
8. Skinnydip Nope Laptop Case, $50. Say yes to staying in more.
9. Tabby Cat Wine Bottle Holder, $17. A toast to all the future cat ladies of the world.
10. Apriecots “Love Stinks” Pillow Cover, $17. Enough said.