Some of the most outrageous celebrity moments take place during award shows, and the Grammy Awards are no exception.
The editors at Celebuzz! have complied a list of moments they wish to see take place during this year’s live ceremony. From Nicki Minaj shade throwing to Kanye West‘s predictable burst of interruptions, we list the moments that will surely make for headlines and great TV.
Check them out below:
- Lady Gaga brings down the house with her touching, emotional, and innovative tribute to David Bowie.
- Meghan Trainer forgets the words to “All Night Long” during the Lionel Richie tribute.
- Miguel‘s Wildheart beats The Weeknd‘s Beauty Behind the Madness in a deserving upset.
- Nicki Minaj’s The Pinkprint wins Best Rap Album, if only because her acceptance speech would surely include a healthy dose of #truthtea.
- On his way to the bathroom, Ed Sheeran trips, falls, and spills his drink all over his pants.
- Adele pushes aside Meghan Trainor to grant Lionel Richie with one performance of “Hello.”
- Björk‘s Vulnicura wins Best Alternative Music Album.
- Rihanna performs literally any song other than “Work.”
- Courtney Barnett wins Best New Artist.
- Adele sheds a tear during her performance.
- “Uptown Funk” wins Record of the Year, Mark Ronson schools the world that it’s actually his song in the acceptance speech.
- Adele showers the audience with free tickets to her sold-out tour.
- The Weeknd debuts a new haircut on the red carpet.
- Kendrick Lamar‘s To Pimp a Butterfly is named Album of the Year, and upon announcement, Taylor Swift hears the “T” sound and immediately assumes she won.
- Beyoncé graces us with her presence just because.
- Camera pans to someone vaping in the audience.
- Camera does not pan to Taylor Swift dancing.
- Everyone ignores Giuliana Rancicrequest for interviews on the red carpet.
- Adele’s performance makes everyone, including Kanye West, cry.
- TIDAL accidentally leaks Beyonce’s new album during a commercial break.
- Kelly Clarkson performs a cover.
- The marimba from “Where R Ü Now” attends the Grammys in Justin Bieber’s place.
- Kanye West interrupts the broadcast to edit the name of his album and his two children.
- Taylor Swift is spotted vehemently asking Jay Z out to brunch, again.