It doesn’t get any better than One Direction sad-facing over a mean Twitter troll.
The 1D boys, Drake, Demi Lovato, Lionel Ritchie, Blake Shelton, Meghan Trainor, Kelly Clarkson, The Killers, Rita Ora and many more partook in Jimmy Kimmel Live’s 3rd Music Edition of Celebrities Reading Mean Tweets, and things got ugly.
Here’s a humorous preview:
- Ed Sheeran: “I can’t stand this new Ed Sheeran. Like why TF are you happy on your records? You’re a f**kin ginger for ******’s sake. be sad.”
- One Direction: “Don’t understand the world’s obsession with One Direction. What is attractive about little boys with gross hair and skinny jeans?”
- Ricky Martin: “Ricky Martin? More like icky fartin!”
- Meghan Trainor: “Meghan Trainor is like if the sassy girl you used to work with at Express just randomly had a singing career.”
- Demi Lovato: “Omg Demi Lovato makes my f**king ears bleed stfu you talentless t**t your gonna give me a heart attaaaaaaaaack.”
Watch the 3rd Music Edition of Mean Tweets in the video above.