One weekend down, another one to go!
With the first Coachella weekend behind us, it means music festival season is officially in full swing. As you prepare for more with fun in the sun, remember to protect your eyes with a pair of cute and practical sunnies!
Every Coachella veteran will tell you that sunglasses are essential when it comes to packing for the outdoor desert concert. From shielding your eyes from harmful UV rays to covering up your tired eyes come Monday morning, they’re the most useful thing you can have in your bag.
Here are 10 must-have spring sunglasses you can totally rock at Coachella — or any other music festivals you may be heading to — this season!
2. Studio S Sunglasses, $28. You can’t go wrong with a classic pair of aviators. This pair with blue and purple tinted mirrored lens add a splash of color that every spring and summer wardrobe needs!
3. Wildfox Pearl Deluxe Sunglasses, $189. Channel your inner hippie with these super fun sunnies! Wildfox threw one heck of a party to celebrate Coachella this year and their shades were an instant hit amongst VIP guests like Emma Roberts.
4. Komono Coco Tortoise Sunglasses, $69.95. Feelin’ that retro vibe? Bring a little bit of the 70s flair to the festival grounds with these oversized sunnies. Gigi Hadid and Olivia Munn are both fans of shades from this uber chic brand.
5. Etina Barcelona Original Collection Ferlandina Sunglasses, $325. Made with natural mineral glass and treated with anti-scratch technology, these babies are built to last whatever life throws at you. In fact, shades from this label have a huge celebrity following that includes Emma Stone, Jessica Biel, Kaley Cuoco, January Jones, Cara Delevingne, Nina Dobrev,Ruby Rose, Maria Menounos, Rita Ora, and Michelle Rodriguez.
6. Spitfire Snake Sunglasses, $36. Stand out from the crowd with a pair of unique shades! Kendall Jenner says this is her got-to brand for cheap-yet-chic eyewear. “I don’t like to bring expensive sunglasses because the likelihood that I’ll lose them is high,” she writes on her app. “Spitfire makes super cool sunnies that def make a statement.”
7. Jonathan Adler Monte Carlo Sunglasses, $128. Go bold with thick rimmed glasses. We’re totally diggin’ this “bone”-colored one by designer Jonathan Adler.
8. Neff Luv 2 Shades, $20. 😍😍😍 These sunnies will literally give you heart eyes for days! Trust us, you’ll love how you look.
9. Perverse Redondo Sunglasses, $45. How gorgeous is this shade of blue? You can actually pick up a pair — or two! — of Perverse sunnies at their cirque tent located on the Coachella festival grounds. Kylie Jenner, Ashley Benson, Suki Waterhouse, Ashley Greene, Olivia Holt, Chanel Iman, and Shanina Shaik all stopped by the pop-up on the first weekend.
10. Willows Be Here Meow Sunglasses, $80. Now this is how you make a fashion statement! One-part sunglasses, one-part earrings, and one-part necklace, this multi-purpose accessory is practically the only thing you’ll need to pack for Coachella.
Still searching for the perfect sunnies? Shop more of our picks — all under $100 — below!